Medicaid Claim Adjustment Reason Code:31
Medicaid Remittance Advice Remark Code:Nil
MMIS EOB Code:48
Claim denied. We have no Medicaid eligibility on file for this patient for the dates of service on the claim. Check the dates of service and refer to the ID card or the patient for correct eligibility information before resubmitting. If you have documentation of eligibility or a one-day authorization, you will need to contact the client's county office of human services (welfare office) to have the problem resolved.
Reduce Denial Rate To 20% With Our Super-Effective Denial Management Workflow
- We follow specific payer guidelines for submission of appeals
- Daily denial lists are created and assigned to specialized variance teams, who have in-depth knowledge of denial codes
- The claims are classified into different follow-up groupings, based on payer/denial type/value of claim/remark code
Because you need a professional medical billing services to help you manage your claims cycle effectively and save your staff time to assist you better towards quality patient care.
- ✓ Guaranteed Reimbursement in 21 Days
- ✓ Offering services for 300+ Physicians
- ✓ RCM support for 150+ Medical Groups
- ✓ No long-term contracts
- Just one month prior notice to terminate the contract.
- ✓ Claim Transmission in 8 Hours
- ✓ 270 Dedicated Claim Experts
- ✓ Guarenteed AR Collection in 90 Days
- ✓ AAPC Certified Billers
- ✓ CPC Certified Specialty Coders
- ✓ Experienced EMR/EHR Experts
Learn what we do to ensure your collection rate is always high
- ✓ No Startup Charges
- ✓ % in Collections only
- We get paid only when you get paid
- ✓ 0% on Co-pays and Self-pay payments
- ✓ Free EHR/EMR Template Customization
- ✓ Free EMR Implementation Support
- ✓ Free EMR Subscription Fees
- Save EMR/EHR Subscription Fees + Installation + Support + Training costs = $18000/per year.
- ✓ Clearinghouse fees is off/-
- Save Clearinghouse charges 99$ per provider/month
- ✓ Free Patient Statements
- Despatched on-time
Check how you can uncover your revenue cycle leaks and gain insights instantly
Value Added Benefits
- ✓ Denial Management Software
- DenialManager app to tackle denials
- ✓ AR Management Software
- ARManager app to track & decrease AR
- ✓ Claim Status Tracking Software
- ClaimCheck app to rework rejections & denials
- ✓ Medical Coding Software
- CodePro app to reduce DNFB & improve accuracy
- ✓ Contract Management Software
- ContractEdge app to stay compliant and better contracts
- ✓ BillingBridge App to track revenue performance
- ✓ Track your claim status instantly
- ✓ Compare your revenue KPI's
- Compare physician performance within organization
- ✓ Reimbursement vs Contract rate updates
- ✓ Free Notifications on documentation errors
- ✓ HIPAA Compliant
Sign up now and take control of your revenue cycle today
- Describe the preferred method for the transmission of non electronic remittance?
- How to check physician fee schedule for 2016
- What is the difference between paper claims and electronic claims?
- What documents does a professional billing company require to submit claims to clearinghouse?
- Top Reasons to outsource medical billing service to third-party billing company