Medicaid Claim Adjustment Reason Code:42
Medicaid Remittance Advice Remark Code:Nil
MMIS EOB Code:166
Claims denied. The cost of this prescription exceeds the maximum allowed.
Reduce Denial Rate To 20% With Our Super-Effective Denial Management Workflow
- All pending denials stay on work lists (views) till they're resolved
- The claims are classified into different follow-up groupings, based on payer/denial type/value of claim/remark code
- We follow specific payer guidelines for submission of appeals
Because you need a professional medical billing services to help you manage your claims cycle effectively and save your staff time to assist you better towards quality patient care.
- ✓ Guaranteed Reimbursement in 21 Days
- ✓ Offering services for 300+ Physicians
- ✓ RCM support for 150+ Medical Groups
- ✓ No long-term contracts
- Just one month prior notice to terminate the contract.
- ✓ Claim Transmission in 8 Hours
- ✓ 270 Dedicated Claim Experts
- ✓ Guarenteed AR Collection in 90 Days
- ✓ AAPC Certified Billers
- ✓ CPC Certified Specialty Coders
- ✓ Experienced EMR/EHR Experts
Learn what we do to ensure your collection rate is always high
- ✓ No Startup Charges
- ✓ % in Collections only
- We get paid only when you get paid
- ✓ 0% on Co-pays and Self-pay payments
- ✓ Free EHR/EMR Template Customization
- ✓ Free EMR Implementation Support
- ✓ Free EMR Subscription Fees
- Save EMR/EHR Subscription Fees + Installation + Support + Training costs = $18000/per year.
- ✓ Clearinghouse fees is off/-
- Save Clearinghouse charges 99$ per provider/month
- ✓ Free Patient Statements
- Despatched on-time
Check how you can uncover your revenue cycle leaks and gain insights instantly
Value Added Benefits
- ✓ Denial Management Software
- DenialManager app to tackle denials
- ✓ AR Management Software
- ARManager app to track & decrease AR
- ✓ Claim Status Tracking Software
- ClaimCheck app to rework rejections & denials
- ✓ Medical Coding Software
- CodePro app to reduce DNFB & improve accuracy
- ✓ Contract Management Software
- ContractEdge app to stay compliant and better contracts
- ✓ BillingBridge App to track revenue performance
- ✓ Track your claim status instantly
- ✓ Compare your revenue KPI's
- Compare physician performance within organization
- ✓ Reimbursement vs Contract rate updates
- ✓ Free Notifications on documentation errors
- ✓ HIPAA Compliant
Sign up now and take control of your revenue cycle today
- How to check physician fee schedule for 2016
- How does RUC determine the reimbursement for a procedure?
- What has the CMS decided for retinal detachment repair codes?
- Why should I outsource my billing to a third-party billing service
- What are the anesthesia CPTs for which reimbursements cuts are bound to happen?