Medicaid Claim Adjustment Reason Code:110
Medicaid Remittance Advice Remark Code:Nil
MMIS EOB Code:10
Claim denied. One of the following conditions concerning the signature date existed on the claim: 1) missing or invalid; 2) dated after received at ACS (this date cannot be in the future or 3) prior to the last date of service.
Free Denial Auditing Program for Physician groups & Hospitals: Learn your Mistakes
Audit your denied claims to understand your mistakes, We can help you find your denial patterns at free of costs Get experts help here
Reduce Denial Rate To 20% With Our Super-Effective Denial Management Workflow
- Daily denial lists are created and assigned to specialized variance teams, who have in-depth knowledge of denial codes
- Our follow-up team communicate with insurers to retrieve lost revenue
- We identify and segregate full denials and line-item denials
Because you need a professional medical billing services to help you manage your claims cycle effectively and save your staff time to assist you better towards quality patient care.
- ✓ Guaranteed Reimbursement in 21 Days
- ✓ Offering services for 300+ Physicians
- ✓ RCM support for 150+ Medical Groups
- ✓ No long-term contracts
- Just one month prior notice to terminate the contract.
- ✓ Claim Transmission in 8 Hours
- ✓ 270 Dedicated Claim Experts
- ✓ Guarenteed AR Collection in 90 Days
- ✓ AAPC Certified Billers
- ✓ CPC Certified Specialty Coders
- ✓ Experienced EMR/EHR Experts
Learn what we do to ensure your collection rate is always high
- ✓ No Startup Charges
- ✓ % in Collections only
- We get paid only when you get paid
- ✓ 0% on Co-pays and Self-pay payments
- ✓ Free EHR/EMR Template Customization
- ✓ Free EMR Implementation Support
- ✓ Free EMR Subscription Fees
- Save EMR/EHR Subscription Fees + Installation + Support + Training costs = $18000/per year.
- ✓ Clearinghouse fees is off/-
- Save Clearinghouse charges 99$ per provider/month
- ✓ Free Patient Statements
- Despatched on-time
Check how you can uncover your revenue cycle leaks and gain insights instantly
Value Added Benefits
- ✓ Denial Management Software
- DenialManager app to tackle denials
- ✓ AR Management Software
- ARManager app to track & decrease AR
- ✓ Claim Status Tracking Software
- ClaimCheck app to rework rejections & denials
- ✓ Medical Coding Software
- CodePro app to reduce DNFB & improve accuracy
- ✓ Contract Management Software
- ContractEdge app to stay compliant and better contracts
- ✓ BillingBridge App to track revenue performance
- ✓ Track your claim status instantly
- ✓ Compare your revenue KPI's
- Compare physician performance within organization
- ✓ Reimbursement vs Contract rate updates
- ✓ Free Notifications on documentation errors
- ✓ HIPAA Compliant
Sign up now and take control of your revenue cycle today
- What is the difference between paper claims and electronic claims?
- What if, you want to know a list of services provided that have a payer as secondary?
- How does RUC determine the reimbursement for a procedure?
- What has the CMS decided for retinal detachment repair codes?
- How to create and send secondary claims through eclinicalworks as batch